Sunday, November 02, 2008

Update on the Ohio Republican Party

As of Friday, the Ohio Republican Party has not been able to remove me from their mailing list and this prompted another message left to the political division of the party. I repeated in no uncertain terms that I did not want any more of the negative propaganda disguised as campaign literature sent to my address. I also left a phone number at which to be reached, as the gentleman I left my message with had requested.

No call back from this disorganized group and I'm sure I'll be hit with more negative advertisements tomorrow.

The inability of this group to remove me from their mailing list speaks volumes about the pathetic organization of their party structure. I'll keep calling until I get a response. Two more days!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home