Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Can you imagine Sarah Palin as President?

I was sent this link by a friend. http://www.palinaspresident.us/ Move your mouse around to different images and click. Pretty humorous although sad in a way. To any folks out there who get upset or uptight when viewing, I can only quote one of my favorite cruise ship comedians, George Cantor, when I paraphrase, "We've got to laugh at ourselves, folks".

Two weeks to go, and hopefully a change to a new progressive direction will be seen in this country. Keep working to get out the vote and run up margins that will be fraud proof.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is George Cantor????

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Mark said...

George Cantor is a comedian. I'm sure if you "Google" him, something will come up. I mentioned him to help his career with the 8 people who read this blog regularly. If those 8 people talk to 8 people who talk to 8 people, then 24 people will know of George Cantor and he can make a comeback.

Sorry, it's late. Have a good night.

Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home