Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Registering voters in Lucas County

Yesterday I spent some time out at the Westfield Shoppingtown Mall and the University of Toledo registering voters on behalf of the Lucas County Democratic Party and the Barack Obama campaign. Most of the folks I approached were already registered and many of them thanked us for our work, but we were able to get a few new voters to register and hopefully they'll follow through and vote this November.



We were also able to sign up some volunteers to go door to door and make phone calls for the Obama campaign. I hope to be able to work some more toward electing democrats this fall and hopefully we'll see change that will work for ordinary Ohioans in the coming years.



If you are interested in becoming involved, you can certainly email me at my old campaign address of dansack4rep46@bex.net. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home